Volunteer At In-Person Early Voting Locations
Election Volunteers are responsible for assisting voters in strict accordance with the voting laws of the State of California, and in doing so perform a very important service.Duties Include:
- Greeting voters
- Assisting voters using ballot-marking devices
- Issuing ballots to voters
- Making safety & sanitation supplies available to voters
- Ensuring an efficient flow of voters
- Assisting voters with completing forms
- Setting up & taking down voting equipment
- Attend training prior to Election Day
- Receive stipend starting at $95 per day of service
- 18 years of age or older
- U.S. citizen & registered California voter OR legal permanent resident of the U.S.
- Read and write English
- Availability on early voting days and Election Day
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being an Election Volunteer, complete the electronic form and send it to the Elections Office located at: 1021 "I" Street, Suite 101, Modesto, CA 95354.
Recruiting Bilingual Election Volunteers
The Elections Office is also recruiting bilingual Election Volunteers. Volunteers 18 or older who are registered California voters are encouraged to become part of the election process by serving as Election Volunteers on future elections. If you speak any of the following languages and are interested in volunteering for your community, then become a bilingual Election Volunteer to assist voters with language needs.
Disclaimer: The information contained in these pages was valid at the time of publication. The County Clerk / Recorder / Registrar of Voters reserves the right to modify, update, change or make improvements at any time, without notice, and assumes no liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies.