Organizational Fundraising Opportunity
- Your organization can "adopt" a vote center by providing up to 5 volunteers per day to serve at a location.
- All vote centers will be open for early voting the Saturday, Sunday, and Monday before Election Day (a total of 4 days) from 8 am to 5 pm.
- All locations will be open on Tuesday, Election Day, from 7 am to 8 pm.
- There must be a bilingual Spanish-speaking worker at every vote center each day.
- A $95 stipend will be paid per volunteer position per day, which can be donated to your organization.
- Volunteers must meet eligibility requirements: 18 years of age or older, U.S. citizen & registered voter or legal permanent resident, can read and write English.
- All volunteers will be required to attend a 3-hour training class.
Do you have a facility that can be used as a vote center?
- Receive an additional stipend of $120 per day by providing a facility that meets the criteria!
- Locations are surveyed in advance for ADA compliance, connectivity, and power supply for equipment.
- Facilities must be a minimum of 1200 square feet.
- Important considerations include but are not limited to proximity to public transportation, population centers, language minority communities, and access to free and accessible parking.
Disclaimer: The information contained in these pages was valid at the time of publication. The County Clerk / Recorder / Registrar of Voters reserves the right to modify, update, change or make improvements at any time, without notice, and assumes no liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies.